Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Abbott Signs (Northampton) Ltd., and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. Abbott Signs (Northampton) Ltd. is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy provides you with information about:
– how we use your data;
– what personal data we collect;
– how we ensure your privacy is maintained; and
– your legal rights relating to your personal data.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Abbott Signs (Northampton) Ltd. uses your personal data:
– to provide goods and services to you;
– to manage any account(s) that you hold with us;
– with your agreement, to contact you electronically about our products;
– where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Sharing data with third parties
We do not share your information with other organisations.
How your data is used
Your data is used for the sole purpose of trading with you; we will only hold your name, address, telephone number and email address for this.
How long do we keep your data?
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your
request to John Abbott at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data is held indefinitely on our system unless we receive notification from you to